Zango Comedy Terms of Service
4Bars Technologies Inc. is committed to ensuring that the app is useful and efficient as possible, and as such, all trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to the company.
- We may, in sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms of Service at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
You may be permanently banned from the Service if you do any of the following:
- Attack or demean individuals or groups,
- Engage in predatory behavior, stalking, harassment, or intimidation,
- Engage in offensive speech,
- Engage in bullying.
You also may be banned if you take any other action that we determine is harmful to the Service or the use of the Service by others, or is in violation of applicable law.
- In order to access some features of the Service;
- You will have to create a Zango account.
- You may not use another user’s account without permission.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify 4Bars Technologies Inc. immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- 4Bars Technologies Inc. will not be liable for any losses to you caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
General use of service
4Bars Technologies grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in the Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain prior written approval from us:
- the sale of access to the Service; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service, including any content shared on the Service.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- 4Bars Technologies Inc. reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your use of content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of comedy content (“Content”):
- Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service, are owned by or licensed to 4Bars Technologies Inc., subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You may access content for your personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under the Terms of Service. You shall not copy, distribute, broadcast, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the company or the respective licensors of the Content. 4Bars Technologies Inc. and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the company with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless 4Bars Technologies Inc., its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Your Content; License to 4Bars Technologies Inc.
As a 4Bars Technologies Inc. account holder, you may submit content to the Service. You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of submitting your content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you submit; and you license to 4Bars Technologies Inc., all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the Service pursuant to the Terms of Service.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your content. However, by submitting content to the company, you hereby grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, monetize, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the content in connection with the Service and the company’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to access your content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under the Terms of Service.
- You are free to remove your content at any time. You understand and agree, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute or perform, server copies of your content that have been removed or deleted by you. Further, you understand and agree that any content you have submitted, as thereafter modified by any other user of the Services, which has been previously downloaded by any other user or person will remain within the control of such user or person.
- You further agree that content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant 4Bars Technologies Inc. all of the license rights granted herein.
- 4Bars Technologies Inc. expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. 4Bars Technologies Inc. reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
Account Termination Policy
- 4Bars Technologies Inc. will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to have infringed the Terms of Service.
- 4Bars Technologies Inc. reserves the right to decide whether content violates the Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. 4Bars Technologies Inc. may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of the Terms of Service.
If You purchase products or services directly from 4Bars Technologies Inc., you authorize the company to charge you the applicable fees, including any ongoing charges for subscription renewals, through the designated payment method. You understand and acknowledge that we may adjust the pricing for its products and services in the future and that you will be charged such adjusted fees on a going forward-basis after notice to you. If you purchase a subscription from the company, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term until you cancel the subscription. If you cancel a subscription, your subscription will terminate at the end of your current subscription period. You acknowledge that any payments you make to 4Bars Technologies Inc. are non-refundable. We may, at its discretion, provide you with a credit or refund, but such issuance of a credit or refund does not obligate the company to provide you credits or refunds in the future.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE. 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. DOES NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF 4BARS TECHNOLOGIES INC. SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 4Bars Technologies Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 4Bars Technologies Inc., its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of the Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
Ability to accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either 13 years of age or older, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms of Service.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the practices of this company, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Last Updated: This Terms of Service was last updated on 4th April, 2020.